Our Most Benevolent Host-Stations
- AshevilleFM WSFM-LP 103.3 Asheville, NC
- KWTF 88.1 FM, Bodega Bay, CA
- KOWA-LP 106.5 FM, Olympia, WA
- WCRS-LP 102.1 & 98.3 FM Columbus, OH
- KWRK-LP 90.9 FM Fairbanks, AK
- KFUG-LP 101.1FM, Crescent City, CA
- People’s Will Radio in Austin, TX
- 107.7 Radio Klaxon on the ZAD in Notre-Dame-de-Landes, Brittany, France (No longer broadcasting)
- A-Infos Radio Project
Channel Zero Network Members
- Crimethinc :
- The Ex-Worker, a podcast of ideas and actions. An audio strike, if you will, against a monotone world.
- The Hotwire, a seasonal, weekly podcast produced by The Ex-Worker.
- Solecast podcast by Sole, anarchist hip hop & interviews
- Resonance Audio Distro Articles, Zines & such read aloud & free
- It’s Going Down:
- IDGcast infrequent, long-form anarchist interview show of high quality or This Is America (very frequent), short news shows with interviews and updates.
- Kiteline is a weekly, 30 minute, radio-ready show and podcast, airing on WFHB (Bloomington)
- Rebel Beat Radio is Firebrand Records podcast of radical political music across different genres, and across different continents, hosted and produced by Aaron Maiden on unceded Mohawk territory in Montreal.
- Dissident Island Radio London-based anarchist radio show featuring live DJ sets, legal updates, radio theatre and interviews on current topics, every 2 weeks!
- Anarchistisches Radio Berlin German, English & Spanish podcasts of news & discussion from around the world
- Radical Underground is a podcast that connects radical politics with underground music around the world.
- Rustbelt Abolition Radio is an abolitionist media and movement-building project based in Detroit, MI. Radio-ready for broadcast in the U.S.
- Subversion1312 (prev The Anarchy Show) is one of the longest running anarchist radio programs in the world airing in Brisbane Australia since c. 1992.
- From Embers is an anarchist podcast out of Kingston, Ontario, and broadcasting weekly from 8-9 PM on Kingston’s campus-community radio station, CFRC 101.9 FM. A similar but fine-tuned-for-the internet-audience version is also available via most major podcatching applications.
- Radical People Podcast My friends are wing nuts. It makes for good conversation. If you like the show, donate via my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/radicalpeople
- Black & Green Podcast. Hosted by Kevin Tucker, the podcast covers Black & Green publications, affairs, and more, will delve into all things anti-civilization and co-exist with current, past, and future B&G projects.
- Rebel Steps was created by Amy and Liz, two sisters living in Brooklyn, NY. Though they both always had strong political views, Trump’s election spurred them to a new chapter of activism, including everything from the women’s march to anti-fascist organizing.
A-Radio Network Members
- Dissident Island Radio London-based anarchist radio show
- Anarchistisches Radio Berlin (A-Radio Berlin) German, English & Spanish podcasts of news & discussion from around the world
- 1431AM Thessoloniki Free Radio, (Thessoloniki, Greece)
- 98FM / Radiozones Of Subversive Expression (Athens, Greece)
- Črna Luknja “Black Hole” (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- A-Radio Vienna (Vienna, Austria)
- Radio Libertarie (Paris, France)
- Furia de Radio / Radio Irola Irratia (Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain)
- Lucha Libre on Radio Topo (Zaragoza, Spain)
Volver a la tierra Podcast (Temuco, Chile)
- Error Involuntario show on Radio Kurruf(Concepción, Chile)
- Radio Parasita (Volos, Greece)
- Radio Psalidi [Radio Scissors] back online in September, 2016 (Rethymno, Greece)
- Radio Revolt (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Rosas Negras Anarcha-Feminist radio (San Salvador, El Salvador)
- Radio Pirata (Valparaíso, Chile) Pirate, counter-info & DIY station on occupied Mapuche land
- Radio Fragmata (Athens, Greece) from Exarchia
- Frequenz-A (Northern Germany) occasional podcast
- Motbrus (Stockholm, Sweden) podcast mainly in Swedish, sometimes English
- Bilda Kedjor (Gothenburg, Sweden) anarchist podcast mostly in Swedish, sometimes English
(A)narchist and (A)-friendly Radio/Audio Projects
- Anarchy On Air (picks up where Horizontal Power Hour left off), student radio at Wesleyan University
- Anarchy Radio, Anarcho-Primitivist radio with John Zerzan from University of Oregon’s Eugene Campus
- Against The Grain, 4 x a week radical history and philosophy radio show out of Berkeley’s KPFA studios
- Hard Knock Radio, hip-hop culture, music, history and politics
- No Borders , a one-season web-video series exploring local struggles in global context by Sur Negro Comunicaciones in English & Spanish
- Revolutionary Left Radio discusses political philosophy, current events, activism, and the inevitable historical downfall of capitalism from a revolutionary leftist perspective.
- Coffee With Comrades is a leftist podcast of conversation by two anarchists.
- No Borders Media is an autonomous left-wing media network. We share and create content that supports the struggles of communities in resistance, with a focus on the self-determination struggles of Indigenous peoples, migrants, refugees and working class people of colour in the context of opposition to capitalism and colonialism. Some current focuses include: migrant justice, resistance to borders, anti-fascism and anarchism.
- The Antifada is a New York city-based Ultra-Left podcast that’s quite smart and entertaining (to say the least).
Prison Radio Projects
- The Prison Radio on CKUT, twice a month features on prisons and with prisoners in North America
- Prison Radio Project, Noelle Hanrahan’s political prisoner radio segments, most famous for featuring Mumia Abu-Jamal
- The Prison Show based out of KPFT in Houston, Texas, since 1980 connecting prisoners and the outside via the airwaves.
- Calls From Home (WMMT) prison shoutouts, issues & hiphop from Whitesburg, KY
- Guelph Prison Radio on CFRU 93.3FM in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Free Alabama Movement podcast by prisoners involved in the National Free Movement, mostly based out of Alabama
No Longer Airing Radio/Podcasts
- Black Autonomy Federation Radio, Lorenzo & JoNina Ervin’s discourse on race, capitalism, incarceration and anti-capitalist organizing (off-air?)
- Horizontal Power Hour (Archives only, Anarchy On Air now)
- Black Mask on CKUW, 95.9 FM @ U of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada (Aired 1999 to 2014! Extensive archives)
- TCN Radio/Anarchist Sound Event (5 episodes, ending in 2014)
- The Counterpower Hour WDBX (Carbondale, IL) related to The Flyover infoshop (no longer airing)
- The Circled A Radio from London (Not currently airing)
- Horizontal Hostility, a podcast of Anarchist philosophy and shit-talking
- The Anarchists Podcast, a trans-Atlantic conversation on recent issues and events
Some U.S. Scenes
It’s Going Down clearinghouse
Earth First! Newswire
Internationalist Prison Books
Green Is The New Red
War On Society
Act For Freedom Now!
One Peoples Project
Inter Arma Info
News & Ideas from Anarchists in West Asia, Arab World & North Africa
Local (to Asheville, NC) Projects that we like