conversation with comrades from cluj, in romania, about general anarchist situation, important topics for the movement there and about initiatives in city of cluj with special attention to the newly established printing collective.
Hace un año: Charlottesville (EEUU) y el asesinato de Heather Heyer
El 11 y 12 de agosto de 2017 fascistas de diferentos tipos organizaron una manifestación en Charlottesville, Virginia, que llamaron Unite the Right, unificar la derecha. Antifascistas y otra gente organizaron una contraprotesta y lograron parar ese evento tan horrible. Sin embargo un fascista entró con su vehículo a la contraprotesta, lesionando más de una docena de personas y matando a Heather Heyer en el proceso. Ahora es el primer aniversario.
Hace un año tuvimos la oportunidad de hablar con un compa de los Estados Unidos (de The Final Straw) que participó en la protesta antifascista. Hablamos del evento Unite the Right como tal, pero también de los diferentes tipos de fascistas allí, de la contraprotesta antifascista, del trágico asesinato de Heather Heyer así como de la infraestructura médica y de apoyo de trauma en pie por activistas antifascistas. También tocamos el tema del debate en los Estados Unidos sobre el autoarmamiento así como las perspectivas desde aquí.
This is episode number 13 of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
or you can download it directly from archive.org here:
– A Radio Berlin bringing us an introduction to Vedeng a Rojava a new podcast project created by people on the ground in Northern Syria
– From A Radio Vienna we hear information about a demonstration against an upcoming EU summation Austria in September as well as a callout for an international week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners
– Words about the upcoming national prison strike in the so-called United States from our friends at The Final Straw radio
– Dissident Island Radio in the UK bring you short updates from around the country touching on the enclosure of public space, immigration control, animal rights, and the ongoing struggle to stop fracking taking hold.
This is episode 12 of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry Voices From Around The World,” a news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world:
*Dissident Island Radio out of the UK that gives us a report on far right demonstrations and other local news;
*The Final Straw Radio from the united states gives us an interview with a comrade from Yogyakarta,
Indonesia, regarding the situation regarding the riots on mayday;
This is episode number 11 of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
(Overall duration 39:33)
– The Hotwire from Crimethinc: school shootings in the united states & youth liberation;
– 105fm, on the island of Lesvos, come with news from around the North Aegean including the persecution of migrants at Moria and in court
– Dissident Island Radio in London tell us strike organizing among staff & lecturers at the University & College Union in the UK plus words from Anna Campbell, a UK-born antifascist, animal liberationist and anarchist organizer awho was killed during the Turkish assault on Efrin in Rojava
– From Athens Radiozones of Subversive Expression have words about the acquittal of Golden Dawn racists of hate speech, levels charges at anarchist Tasos Theofilou of terrorism by identity
– A-Radio Berlin shares thoughts on fake news, a website called getbadnewscom (nothing to do with us) about media literacy
– and AGAIN a segment from The Hot Wire, pulling from sub.Media‘s 2014 interview with anarchist panther, Ashanti Alston, about the continuance of the murders of Black people in the so-called U.S. by police despite decades passing since the life (and death) of Martin Luther King Jr. (assassinated 50 years ago this year) and an announcement by members of the former Black Lives Matter chapter in Cincinnati, OH, USA, critiquing and splitting from the BLM organization.
This is episode number 10 of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
(Overall duration 01:09:04)
– Words from A-Radio Berlin about repression and torture of anarchists and antifascists in Russia
B(A)D NEWS 9
This is episode number 9 of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and anti-authoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
Content: 105 FM from Greece: refugees concentration camp conditions in Moria , the deportation of 8 refugees from Mytilene, antifascists interventions in the city and other political actions from north Aegean islands
Radio Kurruf from Chile: Pope Francis visited Chile in the middle of protests and scandals
Radiozones of Subversive Expression from Greece: Athens court of appeal accept the requested of anarchist comrade about the replacement of home arrest, anarchist comrades organized concentration against nationalist rally
Welcome to the 8th edition of B(A)D news: angry voices from around the world – a commonly produced monthly show of the anarchist and antiauthoritarian radio network, on this occasion composed by Črna Luknja, anarchist show on Radio Student from Slovenia.
– Radio Kurruf from Chile: anarchist analysis of the current political situation in Chile
– Anarchist radio Berlin: report on a recent Chaos Communication Congress in Leipzig Germany that featured a variety of lectures and workshops on technical and political issues related to Security, Cryptography, Privacy and online Freedom of Speech. The report covers the congress from anarchist perspective
– Dissident Island from London: deals with an ongoing, lively and rather complex discussion that was sparked by events at last years London Anarchist bookfair
– The Final Straw from USA: shares an interview with comrades from Puerto Rico that are involved with a mutual aid centre
The show is divided in four parts with some music and a poetry break in between.
first, 105fm presents on local news from Lesvos Island and other Aegean Islands, refugee struggles, the occupation of the Syriza headquarters in & the trial of the head of the the Greek fascist party, the Golden Dawn. Here‘s the script for this portion.;
Radio Kurruf in so-called Chile shares about the murder of Mapuche youth, Rafael Nahuatl, in Argentinian portions of Walmapu;
A-Radio Berlin’s presentation of a report about repression against the radical left in Germany about the anti-G20 demonstrations in Hamburg in the summer and up into December in other parts of Germany against the radical left;
Radio Fragmata from Athens, tells us about organizing against the new Correctional Code in Greece;
Dissident Island Radio with Lauri Love who is fighting extradition to the U.S. from the U.K. for charges of hacking;
98FM, Radios Of Subversive Expressions from Athens gives updates about the eviction of the Garre Squat, and the hunger strikes and solidarity with Pola Roupa & Nikos Maziotis;
Črna Luknja with ecological resisters in Germany’s Rhineland region against the lignite, brown coal pit mine in the old growth Hambacher Forest;
The Final Straw airs the latest segment of the #DropJ20 podcast, updating listeners to the latest details in the first segment of the trials of 194 anti-fascist and anti-capitalist protestors facing up to 60 years in U.S. prisons for anti-Trump-Inauguration demonstrations on January 20th, 2017. The script can be found in this text.
If you’d like to find out more about the projects involved in the A-Radio Network, learn more about our work or hear past episodes of B(A)DNews: Angry Voices from Around the world, check out our new website, A-Radio-Network.Org .