Hey people! Here is bad news #4, presented by Radio Pirata of Tegucigalpa (so-called Chile) with the collaborations of:
* 98 fm presented a roundup of the last month of action and repression in labor, student struggles, anti-fascist anniversaries around Greece;
* 105fm spoke about immigration struggles, resisting fascist attacks, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos and other Aegean Islands;
* Radio Kurruf presented about resistance to and dangers of liquified natural gas from the U.S. imported to so-called Chile and the role LNG plays in the IIRSA (Initiative for the Integration of Infrastructure of South America);
* Rosas Negras speaks about violence against civil society and journalists in particular in El Salvador, violence coming from organized crime and the State;
* A-Radio Berlin shares a report about the recent raids against and shutting down of linksuntent indymedia in Germany by the German government with lots of context;
* Dissident Island Radio presents voices of resistance from the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) to the London DSEI arms fair;
* The Final Straw Radio spoke with an activist from the South of the U.S. about autonomous Hurricane relief.