Hey people! Here is bad news #4, presented by Radio Pirata of Tegucigalpa (so-called Chile) with the collaborations of:
* 98 fm presented a roundup of the last month of action and repression in labor, student struggles, anti-fascist anniversaries around Greece;
* 105fm spoke about immigration struggles, resisting fascist attacks, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos and other Aegean Islands;
* Radio Kurruf presented about resistance to and dangers of liquified natural gas from the U.S. imported to so-called Chile and the role LNG plays in the IIRSA (Initiative for the Integration of Infrastructure of South America);
* Rosas Negras speaks about violence against civil society and journalists in particular in El Salvador, violence coming from organized crime and the State;
* A-Radio Berlin shares a report about the recent raids against and shutting down of linksuntent indymedia in Germany by the German government with lots of context;
* Dissident Island Radio presents voices of resistance from the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) to the London DSEI arms fair;
* The Final Straw Radio spoke with an activist from the South of the U.S. about autonomous Hurricane relief.
This is the third episode of “B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world”, a news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.
* Radio Kurruf: Government social care projects
* 98FM: Update on resistances to state repression of political actvists
* The Final Straw: Grand juries in the US
* A-Radio Berlin: The disappearance of Santiago Maldonado and the Mapuche struggle in Argentina to reclaim Benetton-owned land
* Dissident Island: Issue of abortion on the island of Ireland + update from anti-fracking protest in Lancashire
This is the second installment of the International Anarchist Radio Network’s monthly show, featuring resistance news from around the world in the voices of the member-projects of the A-Radio Network.
It includes news from: 105fm : about resistance to a rape by a security guard at University of the Aegean of one of the students housed there
The Final Straw on the August 19th Prisoner solidarity activities against slavery in the U.S. & information on the suppression of 214 inauguration protesters arrested in D.C. on January 20th, 2017 & the week of solidarity with J20 arrestees from July 20-27th.
Rosas Negras : Social activism for the defense of Trans-gendered people in El Salvador.
Dissident Island: Segments from recent episodes, including their 10th anniversary episode, a conversation with Peter Gelderloos, housing activism in the U.K., homeless “aid” used to deputize social workers into outing the homeless and more
Kurruf Radio : On the deaths of Mapuche at the hands of local police and landlords in Walmapu
A-Radio Berlin: coverage of the resistance in Hamburg against the G20 Convention and the eviction of Friedel54